Increasing Citation Score Workshop (FREE)
Date: Jan 8, 2022
Timings: 3 pm to 5 pm (IST)
All researchers aspire to publish their paper in a leading journal and be credited for their work either as performance incentive or promotion. The effort of publishing the paper does not stop after publication of the article. Others will have to read the paper and cite it in their article. Hence, optimizing the citation count of the paper is pivotal to establishing oneself in his/her area of research. This workshop on increasing citation count of your paper will help you to learn how to increase the citation of your paper by following simple steps:
- Cite your past work
- Select appropriate and relevant keywords for your paper.
- Maximize the use of keywords in paper title and abstract.
- Present your research work in conferences
- Network in conferences.
- Collaborate with experts of similar field.
- Use social media actively.
- Ensure that your paper is easily accessible.
- Provide correct author names
- Share your data in the sites that can maximize your visibility
What to bring:
- One base paper related to your area of research.
Who is conducting the session?
The workshop will be conducted by Dr. Ganasoundari, PhD. As the Founder and Managing Editor of Rehoboth Academic Services, she has over 23 years of industry experience in handling thesis from different subjects. With a PhD, numerous international publications and experience in working in the publishing industry, she is perhaps one of the best individuals to guide aspiring researchers. She conducts the following workshops regularly on Art of Thesis writing, Research Paper writing, Systematic Review, Academic Integrity, SPSS Foundation & Advanced Statistical, Jamovi, JASP, SmartPLS and Structural Equation Modeling workshops.
Registration: FREE (Entry by prior registration only)
Last date for registration: 04/01/2022
Do you have any questions or doubts? Feel free to contact us Joshua @ 9731988227.
Fill the form below to attend the workshop