PhD Proposal Service
Your thesis or dissertation proposal is the most important step in the process of conducting research. This step determines the grades of your thesis. If this step is not thought through well, you may start your research and find out later that your variables are not measuring what it intended to measure. Therefore, as the saying goes, “well begun is half done”, the meticulous preparation of the thesis proposal will reveal the steps that you should be following in your research. Academicians normally say that proposal preparation is the most demanding part of the research process, therefore due diligence is required while preparing a thesis proposal.
If you are not sure of how to write a thesis proposal, the experts at Rehoboth can help you with writing a proposal. We know it is a time-consuming process and requires specific skills to understand the topic and develop a thesis proposal. We can be of great help to you in developing the proposal in collaboration with you. After all, the research is yours, and we are there only to support you, and not to take it over from you.
· Research design developed in consultation with you.
· The dependent and independent variables identified.
· Framework for the theoretical model
· Research gaps identified.
· Proposal draft.
· Revised draft based on client’s inputs (up to 15 days).
· Error-free thesis proposal.
· A unique theoretical framework.
· Relevant and adequate references.
What does Rehoboth need from you?
· Research topic
· University guidelines
· Structure of the proposal
· Objectives of the research
· Specific details on research like where you want to conduct the research, among whom do you want to conduct the research and so forth.
· The expected outcome of the research.
Read our article “Writing a research proposal”.