Reference Management Workshop
Date: Apr 8, 2023 (4 pm to 5 pm)
A practical guide to use Mendeley and Zotero
Common features of reference managers
- Store references in a searchable database
- Attach PDFs and other files
- Auto-generate citations and bibliographies/ reference lists in your document in your chosen style
- Share collections of references with others
- Sync your references across multiple devices
- Collect and store references
- Manage and organize References for easy retrieval
- Generate citations for different reference styles
- Generate reference lists.
Who is conducting the session?
The workshop will be conducted by Dr. Ganasoundari, PhD. As the Founder and Managing Editor of Rehoboth Academic Services, she has over 25 years of industry experience in handling thesis from different subjects. With a PhD, numerous international publications and experience in working in the publishing industry, she is perhaps one of the best individuals to guide aspiring researchers. She conducts the following workshops regularly on Art of Thesis writing, Research Paper writing, Systematic Review, Academic Integrity, SPSS Foundation & Advanced Statistical, Jamovi, JASP, SmartPLS and Structural Equation Modeling workshops.
Registration: FREE- (Entry by prior registration only)
Last date for registration: Apr 5, 2023
Do you have any questions or doubts? Feel free to contact us Joshua @ +91 9731988227.
Fill the form below to attend the workshop