Research Paper Writing Workshop
Date: September 29 & 30, 2023 (Friday & Saturday)
Timings: 5 pm to 8 pm
Writing a research paper may appear daunting and remain unfinished for months. The task of writing is not as stressful as it seems. This workshop on research paper writing will make the entire process of writing an interesting and a rewarding experience. This workshop will help you to communicate your ideas in an organized manner acceptable by the academic fraternity.
With a focus on hands-on experience, this research writing workshop will guide you through the process of writing through 9 simple steps:
1. Find a journal – Be specific
2. Prepare a persuasive introduction – Introduce your topic to the reader
3. Write the methods – Capture the methods used
4. Work on Results – Present the facts – it doesn’t change
5. Compile the discussion – Relate your results to the contemporary research
6. Write a conclusion – Justify the significance of your work
7. Compose an apt and precise topic – Make it captivating
8. Write the Abstract.
9. Use Keywords – it enhances your visibility
What to bring:
1. Any tentative research topic of your interest.
2. One base paper related to your area of research.
Who is conducting the session?
The workshop will be conducted by Dr. Ganasoundari, PhD. As the Founder and Managing Editor of Rehoboth Academic Services, she has over 26 years of industry experience in handling thesis from different subjects. With a PhD, numerous international publications and experience in working in the publishing industry, she is perhaps one of the best individuals to guide aspiring researchers. She conducts the following workshops regularly on Art of Thesis writing, Research Paper writing, Systematic Review, Academic Integrity, SPSS Foundation & Advanced Statistical, Jamovi, JASP, SmartPLS and Structural Equation Modeling workshops.
Registration: Rs. 1180/- per person (Entry by prior registration only)
Fill the below form and pay Securely.
Send transaction details to the email id jo****@re***************.com or SMS /WhatsApp details to +91 9731988227.