Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Evidence-based medicine uses the existing literature to make informed clinical decision making and evaluate the strength of clinical recommendations. For practitioners, this evidence-based information helps in diagnosing as well as treating patients using a particular intervention. By conducting systematic reviews and meta-analysis, practitioners can critically assess the best existing evidence to arrive at a conclusion that answers specific research questions. These analyses are transparent, with unambiguous selection of sources, its evaluation, and reporting of the analyzed evidence.
For a practitioner, spending months together on conducting a systematic review or meta-analysis may be difficult. Further, selection of sources, its unbiased evaluation and finally reporting the findings requires a thorough knowledge on the process. At Rehoboth, we have a team of experts who are well-versed in performing systematic reviews and meta-analysis. Although it is a time-consuming process, Rehoboth experts will be able to succinctly complete the work at much lesser time compared to the practitioners, as we handle systematic reviews and meta-analysis regularly in various topics.
We use the NCSS Statistical Analysis and Graphics software program version 20.0.5 to perform meta-analysis.
- A ready to publish systematic review article.
- A well-written systematic review containing relevant research questions, PRISMA chart, keyword search terms and a thorough discussion.
- Turnaround time: 60 business days. However, may increase depending on the availability of papers.
What does Rehoboth need from you?
- Research question for which you want to find answer.
- Act as one of the reviewers
- A tentative topic